Mobile RFID systems often result in higher ROI as the systems are used more often by more workers. Handheld readers allow the user to take the technology to the point of work – whether it’s on the shop floor, the store floor or the receiving dock. They’re the perfect, economical choice for when it’s more practical to bring the read/write device to the tagged object rather than moving objects past a fixed reader. Handheld RFID is also ideal for use in the field for asset tracking, field service applications and use by mobile workers.
IP30 Handheld RFID Reader
Intermec’s newest handheld reader, the IP30 is the first handheld RFID system to be compatible with multiple mobile computers. The IP30 add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, globally-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec’s latest generation of mobile computers including the CN3, CN3e, CK61 and CK61ex.
CK3X Mobile Computer
- Rugged – Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across all operating temperature ranges and an IP54 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning – Choice of integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning
- Radio – Supports industry standard 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth radio for adaptable communications
- Battery – Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond
- Processor – Equipped with a powerefficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MB RAM and 1GB Flash
- Voice – Designed to support Vocollect Voice to combine voice-directed workflow with traditional barcode data collection
- RFID – Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt with your changing data collection needs
Please click here to download and view our Fixed Asset Inventory System diagram.